- 1 (1-pound) six-grain pizza crust
- Cooking spray
- 3 cups thinly sliced Fuji apple (about 8 ounces)
- 1 cup (4 ounces) crumbled goat cheese
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons honey
- 2 cups baby arugula
- 3 tablespoons chopped pecans, toasted
- calories 316
- fat 11.2 g
- satfat 4.4 g
- monofat 4.3 g
- polyfat 1.1 g
- protein 11.3 g
- carbohydrate 43.2 g
- fiber 3 g
- cholesterol 15 mg
- iron 0.7 mg
- sodium 419 mg
- calcium 77 mg
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 450°.
Place pizza crust on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Arrange apple slices evenly over pizza crust; top with cheese. Sprinkle thyme evenly over cheese. Bake at 450° for 8 minutes or until cheese melts and begins to brown.
Combine oil and next 3 ingredients (through honey) in a medium bowl, stirring with a whisk. Add arugula; toss gently to coat. Sprinkle pecans evenly over pizza; top with arugula mixture. Cut pizza into 6 wedges.
Crumbled feta can be substituted for the goat cheese in this recipe.
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.