This is a great salad dressing! Has a great combination of sweet and spicy. The recipe makes enough for a crowd or just store the leftovers.
Prep: 10 minutes
Yield: Makes about 2 cups
- 1/2 cup apple jelly, melted
- 1/3 cup cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 2 teaspoons grated fresh ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- Whisk together first 7 ingredients; gradually whisk in oil until well blended.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Salad Dressings