- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 6 cups peeled, thinly sliced baking apple
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon rind
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Pinch of ground cloves
- Pour butter into a 15- x 10-inch jellyroll pan. Add apple and next 3 ingredients; toss gently.
- Combine sugar and next 4 ingredients; sprinkle over apple, and toss gently.
- Bake at 400° for 25 minutes or just until apple is tender, stirring twice. Cool in pan on a wire rack.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Sauces/Condiments