- 1/4 cup chopped shallots
- 1/4 cup unfiltered apple juice
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 1/2 tablespoons roasted walnut oil*
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 5 ounces baby arugula (about 6 cups)
- 2 Fuji apples, quartered, cored, and sliced thinly
- 1 fennel bulb, halved and sliced thinly
- 3/4 cup toasted walnut pieces
- calories 100
- caloriesfromfat 63 %
- protein 1.7 g
- fat 7.2 g
- satfat 0.6 g
- carbohydrate 9.3 g
- fiber 2.1 g
- sodium 95 mg
- cholesterol 0.0 mg
How to Make It
Whisk together shallots, juice, vinegar, oil, and salt in a large bowl. Add arugula, apples, and fennel, tossing gently to coat in dressing. Transfer salad to a serving bowl and top with walnuts.
*We like La Tourangelle brand, sold at well-stocked grocery stores.
Note: Nutritional analysis is per serving.