- 1 (21-ounce) can apple fruit filling
- 6 (8-inch) flour tortillas
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup water
How to Make It
Spoon fruit filling evenly down center of each tortilla; sprinkle evenly with cinnamon. Roll up, and place, seam side down, in a lightly greased 2-quart baking dish.
Bring butter and next 3 ingredients to a boil in a medium saucepan; reduce heat, and simmer, stirring constantly, 3 minutes. Pour over enchiladas; let stand 30 minutes.
Bake at 350° for 20 minutes.