Apple Dumpling Cobbler
Community Recipe from
- 1 8oz can(s) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 2 large Granny Smith Apples
- 1 cup(s) orange juice
- 2/3 cup(s) sugar
- 1/2 cup(s) butter
- 2 teaspoon(s) sugar
- 1 teaspoon(s) cinncamon
- Unroll crescent rolls and separate. Wrap each apple quarter with crescent roll dough and place in lightly greased 13x9 baking dish.
- Bring orange juice, sugar and butter to boil in saucepan. Pour over apple dumplings. Stir together sugar & cinnamon ..sprinkle over dumplings
- Bake at 350 for 24 minutes
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JudyRice and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Apple Dumpling Cobbler Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts