Apple Dumpling Cobbler
- 1 (8-ounce) can refrigerated crescent rolls
- 2 large Granny Smith apples, peeled and quartered
- 1 cup orange juice
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Unroll crescent rolls, and separate. Wrap each apple quarter with crescent roll dough, and place in a lightly greased 13- x 9-inch baking dish.
- Bring orange juice, 2/3 cup sugar, and butter to a boil in a saucepan. Pour over apple dumplings. Stir together 2 teaspoons sugar and 1 teaspoon cinnamon; sprinkle over dumplings.
- Bake at 350° for 25 minutes or until golden and bubbly.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note