Apple Curry Pork Chop
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 piece(s) Pork Loin Chops (about 8oz each)
- 2 tablespoon(s) Vegetable Oil
- 1 whole(s) Red Apple Sliced
- 1 teaspoon(s) Curry Powder
- 1 tablespoon(s) Garlic Minced
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) tamarind paste
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Salt
- 1/4 cup(s) water
- 1) Mix curry powder, minced garlic, garlic powder, tamarind paste, salt and water in a small bowl or measuring cup. Set aside.
- 2) Heat vegetable oil in large frying pan over medium-high heat. Brown each side of the pork chops, flipping once.
- 3) Reduce heat to a high simmer. Add sliced apple and the mix from earlier. Cook for about 10 minutes, flipping once.
- 4) Add water if necessary. Cover and continue simmering for another 10 minutes.
- Served with Basmati Rice, which mixes well with the cooked apples.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by MylesOtter and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note