Good flavor. Didn't have orange juice, so used a little extra lemon juice. Just regular raisins because I also didn't have the golden ones. Not nearly enough crumble. I think next time I would add oatmeal to make it add more texture. Would definitely make again! Also liked that it was a recipe for 2.
Apple Crumble with Golden Raisins
Randy Mayor; Melanie J. Clarke
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 223
- Calories from fat: 25%
- Fat: 6.2g
- Saturated fat: 3.7g
- Monounsaturated fat: 1.7g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.4g
- Protein: 1.3g
- Carbohydrate: 43.1g
- Fiber: 2.4g
- Cholesterol: 16mg
- Iron: 0.7mg
- Sodium: 61mg
- Calcium: 17mg
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar, divided
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon chilled butter, cut into small pieces
- 1 1/2 cups diced peeled Granny Smith apple
- 1 tablespoon golden raisins
- 2 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Combine flour, 1 tablespoon granulated sugar, and brown sugar in a medium bowl. Cut in butter with a pastry blender or 2 knives until mixture resembles coarse meal.
- Combine 1 tablespoon granulated sugar, apple, and next 4 ingredients (apple through cinnamon), tossing well. Divide apple mixture evenly between 2 (6-ounce) ramekins coated with cooking spray. Sprinkle evenly with flour mixture. Bake at 375° for 30 minutes or until golden brown.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts