Apple Crisp For Two
Delicious with ice cream or whipped topping, this dessert is especially good served warm. Make it in the fall with newly harvested apples. From Patricia Gross: Etna Green, Indiana. Serving Accompaniments: Cream of Broccoli Soup, Cranberry Chicken, Fluffy Biscuit Muffins and Apple Dessert. Recipe published in Reminisce September/October 1997.
- 1 large tart apple, peeled and sliced
- 1 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- 2 tablespoon(s) brown sugar
- 2 tablespoon(s) quick-cooking oats
- 2 tablespoon(s) butter, melted
- Dash ground cinnamon
- Whipped cream or vanilla ice cream, optional
- Place apples in an ungreased 2-cup baking dish; sprinkle with lemon juice. Combine the brown sugar, oats, butter and cinnamon; sprinkle over apples. Cover and bake at 350° for 30 minutes. Uncover; bake 15 minutes longer or until apples are tender. Serve with whipped cream or ice cream if desired.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note