- 3.5 to 4 cups fresh apples, peeled and sliced.
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 2/3 cup Land O Lakes Sweet Cream Butter, cold
- 1. Preheat Oven: 375F
- 2. Place sliced apples into 8 inch square pan.
- 3. sprinkle with cinnamon, nutmeg and lemon juice.
- 4. Combine flour, sugar and butter in food processor until a crumble forms.
- 5. Top apples with crumb mixture.
- 6. Bake in preheated oven for 40-45 mins until apples are soft.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Lpettirossi and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note