Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 10 cup(s) apples peeled, cored and sliced
- 1 cup(s) white sugar
- 1 tablespoon(s) all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon(s) ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup(s) water
- 1 cup(s) quick-cooking oats
- 1 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1 cup(s) brown sugar packed
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1/2 cup(s) butter melted
- 1.Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degree C).
- 2.Place the sliced apples in a 9x13 inch pan. Mix the white sugar, 1 tablespoon flour and ground cinnamon together, and sprinkle over apples. Pour water evenly over all.
- 3.Combine the oats, 1 cup flour, brown sugar, baking powder, baking soda and melted butter together. Crumble evenly over the apple mixture.
- 4.Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for about 45 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by McClure75 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Apple Crisp Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts