Delicious and easy to make! For an even quicker dessert you can substitute canned sliced peaches (drain juice) This is a family favorite :)
Community Recipe from
- 4 cup(s) granny smith apples peeled, cored, sliced
- 3/4 cup(s) brown sugar
- 1/2 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup(s) old fashioned oats
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) cinnamon
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) nutmeg
- 1/3 cup(s) butter softened or melted
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Grease square 8x8x2 inch pan.
- Place apple slices in pan.
- Mix remaining ingredients thoroughly. Sprinkle over apples.
- Bake 30 minutes or until apples are tender and topping is golden brown.
- Serve topped with ice cream :)
- Ps...for an even quicker dessert substitute canned sliced peaches (drain juice)
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Shawna770 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Apple Crisp Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts
More Recipes for Main Dishes