- 4 cup(s) apples Sliced
- 3/4 cup(s) brown sugar Packed
- 1/2 cup(s) Flour
- 1/2 cup(s) oats
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) Cinnamon
- 1/3 cup(s) butter Softened
- Heat oven to 350F
- Grease 8X8" square baking dish
- Place apples in dish.
- Mix remaining ingredients thoroughly (bare hands work best)
- Sprinkle topping over apples
- Bake 30 min. or until apples are tender and topping is golden brown
- Serve warm with milk, cream, or iced cream
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Jenwiljax and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note