Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 10 cup(s) ( 6 lbs) apple-fuji or braeburn thinly sliced
- 1 cup(s) sugar
- 1 tablespoon(s) all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon(s) ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup(s) water
- 1 cup(s) quick- cooking oats
- 1 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1 cup(s) brown sugar packed
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1/2 cup(s) butter melted
- Preheat oven to 350
- Place the sliced apples in a 9X13 in pan
- Mix the white sugar, 1 Tbsp flour and ground cinnamon together and sprinkle over apples. Pour water evenly over all
- Combine the oats, 1 cup flour, brown sugar, baking powder, baking soda and melted butter together.
- Crumble evenly over the apple mixture
- Bake at 350 for about 45 mins
This recipe is a personal recipe added by tinavan12 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Apple Crisp Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts