Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 5 apples peeled, cored, copped
- 3 tablespoon(s) flour
- 1/2 cup(s) Brown sugar
- 2 tablespoon(s) Maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon(s) Lemon Juice
- 3/4 cup(s) Flour
- 1/3 cup(s) brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 6 tablespoon(s) Butter chilled not cubed
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Mix 3/4 cup flour, 1/3 cup brown sugar, 1/4 t of ground cinnamon, 1/4 t of salt and 6 T of butter. thats the filling.
- Mix the flour, brown sugar, cinnamon and salt in large bowl. Blend the butter into the mixture until it forms pea size lumps. Stir in pecans and sprinkle over filling.
- Bake crisps for 35 to 40 minutes. Cool 10 minutes before serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kalaboration22 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note