- 8 cups cubed French bread, cut into ¼” cubes and toasted
- 1/2 pound small diced uncooked bacon
- 1 cup small diced celery
- 1 small-diced onion
- 1 small-diced apple
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 3 cups water mixed with 2 tablespoons Better Than Bouillon® Roasted Chicken Base, dissolved
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 350°F and grease a 3-quart baking dish.
Add bacon to a large sauté pan over medium-high heat and cook for 3-4 minutes. Add celery and onion to pan and cook for 3 more minutes. Add the apple, dried cranberries, black pepper, poultry seasoning, and parsley. Cook for 2 more minutes.
Add the bread to a large mixing bowl, and then add bacon and vegetables. Toss to combine.
Add the Roasted Chicken broth and stir to combine.
Add the stuffing to the baking dish. Place the baking dish into the oven and bake for 30 minutes.
Carefully remove the baking dish from the oven and serve immediately.