Apple, Cranberry, Pecan and Blue Cheese Salad with Raspberry Walnut Vinaigrette
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 8 cup(s) Spring Greens Mix
- 2 whole(s) Honey Crisp Apples thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon(s) Lemon Juice
- 4 ounce(s) Crumbled Blue Cheese
- 4 ounce(s) Pecan toasted
- 1 whole(s) red onions thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup(s) cranberries, dried coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoon(s) Ken's Raspberry Walnut Vinaigrette
- Combine sliced apples, lemon juice, sliced onion, cranberries to combine. Plate Salad greens, add apple mixture, top with grumbled blue cheese, toasted pecans and drizzle with Apple Cider Vinaigrette.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by magillesipe and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Apple, Cranberry, Pecan and Blue Cheese Salad with Raspberry Walnut Vinaigrette Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads