Apple Cranberry Bread
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1/4 cup(s) butter
- 1 1/2 cup(s) chopped cranberries
- 1/2 cup(s) chopped walnuts
- 2 eggs
- 3 cup(s) flour
- 2 teaspoon(s) grated lemon peel
- 1/2 cup(s) peeled and chopped apples
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 cup(s) sour cream
- 1 cup(s) sugar
- Cream butter and sugar until light. Beat in eggs, sour cream and lemon peel. Sift together flour, baking powder, and salt. Add to mixture. Fold in apples, cranberries, and walnuts. Pour in greased pans and bake at 350 for about 45 minutes. Cool on wire rack for 15 minutes. Remove from pan. Don't slice for 24 hrs.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by KaraMcClain and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Apple Cranberry Bread Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breads