Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) carrots shredded
- 2 granny smith apples
- 24 oz green cabbage
- 2 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- 1 cup(s) Poppyseed Dressing
- 1 cup(s) sun dried cherries
- 1 cup(s) water
- 1. Mix together water and lemon juice. Core apple, leaving skin on. Julienne apple and place in lemon water.
- 2. Drain off lemon water from apples and place in a mixing bowl with all remaining ingredients. Toss.
- 3. Season with salt and pepper.
- 4. Serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Lizfaulk and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Apple Coleslaw Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads