- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 2 (10-oz.) packages shredded coleslaw mix
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 2 celery ribs, sliced
- 2 small Honeycrisp, Gala, or Pink Lady apples, chopped
How to Make It
Whisk together first 5 ingredients. Gradually add oil in a slow, steady stream, whisking constantly until blended. Stir together coleslaw mix and next 3 ingredients in a large bowl; add vinegar mixture, tossing to coat.
Pear Coleslaw: Prepare recipe as directed, substituting Bosc pears for apples.
Cranberry-Almond Coleslaw: Omit apples. Prepare recipe as directed, stirring in 1 cup chopped, smoked almonds and 3/4 cup sweetened dried cranberries.