Apple Cinnamon Pumpkin Oatmeal
Perfectly spiced...a delicious fall recipe!
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/4 cup(s) Quaker multi grain oatmeal
- 4 slice(s) apple (about half a medium size apple) chopped into small pieces
- 2/3 cup(s) water or milk
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) cinnamon ground
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) nutmeg ground
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) cloves ground
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) ginger ground
- 2 tablespoon(s) pumpkin canned
- 1/2 tablespoon(s) pecans chopped
- 1/2 tablespoon(s) brown sugar packed
- 1. In a medium pan, bring water, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, and ginger to a boil. 2. Once it begins to boil, add in apples and oats.
- 3. Let simmer for 1-2 minutes.
- 4. Remove from heat and stir in pumpkin,
- 5. Top with brown sugar and pecans.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by KacinaPfeiffer and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note