I thought these muffins were the best I have ever had and I would love more right now.
Apple Cinnamon Muffins
Community Recipe from
- 1 1/2 cup(s) flour
- 3/4 cup(s) sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 2 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) ground cinnamon
- 1/3 cup(s) vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup(s) milk
- 2 apples peeled
- 1/2 cup(s) sugar
- 1/3 cup(s) flour
- 1/2 cup(s) butter cubed
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) ground cinnamon
- preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Grease muffin cups or line with paper muffin liners.
- stir together 1/12 cup flour, 3/4 cup sugar, salt, baking powder and one teaspoon cinnamon. mix in oil, egg and milk. fold in apples. spoon batter into prepared muffin cups, filling to the top of the cup.
- in a small bowl, stir together 1/2 cup sugar, 1/3 cup flour, butter and 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon. mix together with fork and sprinkle over unbaked muffins.
- bake for 20-25 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kelseygericke and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Apple Cinnamon Muffins Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breads