Apple Cinnamon Kielbasa & Sauerkraut
- 2 tablespoons CriscoÂ® Pure Canola Oil
- 1/2 cup chopped yellow onion
- 1 (32 oz.) bag sauerkraut, rinsed and drained
- 1 pound smoked kielbasa, sliced into 1-inch diagonal pieces
- 1 (12 oz.) jar Orchard's Finest Fall Harvest Cinnamon Apple Preserves
- HEAT oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Saute onion 2 to 3 minutes or until clear. Add sauerkraut. Cook, stirring occasionally, 8 to 10 minutes or until sauerkraut just begins to brown.
- ADD kielbasa. Cover pan. Reduce heat to medium. Cook 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly browned, stirring occasionally. Stir in preserves. Cook until heated through. Serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Apple Cinnamon Kielbasa & Sauerkraut Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes