Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 5 ounce(s) 5 fl. oz. apple cider concentrate
- 5 ounce(s) 5 fl. oz. water
- 3 ounce(s) 3 fl. oz. brandy
- 5 ounce(s) 5 fl. oz. Cointreau or triple sec
- 2 ounce(s) 2 fl. oz. fresh lemon juice
- In a cocktail shaker, stir together the apple cider concentrate and water. Add the brandy, Cointreau and lemon juice. Fill the shaker with ice and shake well. Pour into sugar-rimmed cocktail glasses. Serves 4.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by TaraRigler and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Apple Cidercar Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Beverages, Alcoholic