- 3/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup apple cider
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped shallot
- 1 tablespoon whole grain Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
How to Make It
Combine all ingredients in a glass jar with a tight-fitting lid. Cover with lid, and shake well. Shake jar again just before serving.
Store the vinaigrette in an airtight container or jar. When it's ready to serve, shake it vigorously to blend the ingredients, and check to see if it needs a little extra salt or pepper.