Try this dressing with a salad of baby spinach, pear, wallnuts and a mild blue cheese to accompany a Cuban pork chop!
Apple Cider Vinaigrette
Yield: Makes 1 cup
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 4 teaspoons granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Whisk together all ingredients until well combined.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Salad Dressings