Apple Cider Sipper
- 1/2 gallon(s) apple cider
- 1 cup(s) sugar
- 1 cup(s) orange juice
- 1/2 cup(s) lemon juice
- 2 3-inch stick(s) cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon(s) ground allspice
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) ground cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) ground nutmeg
- Bring all ingredients to a boil in a Dutch oven; reduce heat, and simmer 10 minutes. Remove cinnamon sticks. Serve warm or cold.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note