Apple Cider Pork And Vegetables
- 4 small sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1 (6-ounce) package mixed dried fruit
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 1 bay leaf
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1 1/2 pounds lean boneless pork, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 cup apple cider
- Place first 7 ingredients in a 5-quart slow cooker; set aside.
- Dredge pork in flour; brown in hot oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Remove pork, reserving drippings in skillet. Place pork in cooker. Stir apple cider into reserved drippings; pour over pork.
- Cook, covered, on LOW 6 to 8 hours. Remove and discard bay leaf.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes