Very tasty! The family enjoyed it.....
Apple Cider Crisp
Tart and crisp Granny Smith apples hold up best in baking and are our top choice for use in this recipe.
More From Oxmoor House
- Calories: 225
- Fat: 5.8g
- Saturated fat: 2.9g
- Protein: 1.0g
- Carbohydrate: 44.8g
- Cholesterol: 15mg
- Iron: 0.9mg
- Sodium: 43mg
- Calories from fat: 23%
- Fiber: 5.0g
- Calcium: 12mg
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup chilled butter, cut into small pieces
- 7 cups sliced peeled Granny Smith apple (about 7 medium)
- 1/3 cup apple cider
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a blender or food processor; pulse 4 times or until crumbly. Set aside.
- Combine apple and next 5 ingredients in a large bowl; toss gently to combine. Spoon apple mixture into an 8-inch square baking dish coated with cooking spray; sprinkle with crumb mixture. Bake at 375° for 40 minutes or until lightly browned. Serve warm.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note