1. Preheat oven to 250° F.
2. In a large pot over high heat, combine apple juice and cinnamon stick. Bring to a low boil.
3. Remove top and bottom of apple and slice crosswise to make 1/8 thick “chips.” 4. Discard any seeds.
5. Carefully drop apple slices into boiling juice and cook 4-5 minutes. Apple slices will appear translucent.
6. Use a slotted spoon to remove apple slices from juice and place on a clean cloth towel. Pat dry.
7. Place dried apple chips on a wire cooling rack placed on a cookie sheet (this will catch any drips).
8. Bake 30-40 minutes until apple slices turn golden brown and are almost dry to the touch.
Go to full version of