- 2 cup(s) Apple Juice Unsweetend
- 1 stick(s) Cinnamon
- 2 whole(s) Apples
- 1. Preheat oven to 250° F.
- 2. In a large pot over high heat, combine apple juice and cinnamon stick. Bring to a low boil.
- 3. Remove top and bottom of apple and slice crosswise to make 1/8 thick “chips.” 4. Discard any seeds.
- 5. Carefully drop apple slices into boiling juice and cook 4-5 minutes. Apple slices will appear translucent.
- 6. Use a slotted spoon to remove apple slices from juice and place on a clean cloth towel. Pat dry.
- 7. Place dried apple chips on a wire cooling rack placed on a cookie sheet (this will catch any drips).
- 8. Bake 30-40 minutes until apple slices turn golden brown and are almost dry to the touch.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Kandrea8 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Apple Chips Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Snacks