Apple Chiffon Cake
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup(s) finely chopped, peeled apples
- 3/4 cup(s) flour
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) nutmeg
- 1/3 cup(s) Puritan Oil
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 3/4 cup(s) sugar
- Heat oven to 350
- Combine oil and sugar in large bowl at medium speed.
- Add eggs, beat well
- Combine next 6 ingredients, then add oil to mixture
- Beat until just blended
- Stir in apples and spread evenly in ungreased 9x9x2 inch pan
This recipe is a personal recipe added by MmmmMMmmmKellie and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Apple Chiffon Cake Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers