Apple Chicken Sausage with Saffron Risotto
- 1 package(s) Saffron Rice
- 1 2/3 cup(s) Apple Cider
- 1 package(s) apple chicken sausage
- 1 teaspoon(s) olive oil
- 1 piece(s) shallot minced
- 1/4 cup(s) red bell pepper diced
- 1/4 cup(s) parsley fresh, chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) white wine dry
- 1/4 cup(s) heavy cream
- 1/4 cup(s) parmesan cheese grated
- Prepare rice according to package directions using apple cider instead of water.
- Cut sausage into 1/2-inch slices. Heat oil in large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Cook sausage 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add shallots, bell pepper and sauté 2 minutes.
- Add wine and cook until liquid is reduced by half.
- Add rice, parsley, cream, and cheese.
- Stir until creamy.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by mandolin2626 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Apple Chicken Sausage with Saffron Risotto Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes