Apple Cheese Cake
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 cup(s) Graham crackers crushed
- 6 tablespoon(s) butter melted
- 24 ounce(s) cream cheese softened
- 1 cup(s) sugar
- 2 piece(s) eggs
- 1 piece(s) egg yolk
- 0.25 cup(s) whipping cream
- 2 tablespoon(s) all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- 2 cup(s) firm tart apples sliced thinly
- 1 tablespoon(s) light brown sugar packed
- 1 teaspoon(s) ground cinnamon
- 0.5 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 0.5 cup(s) light brown sugar packed
- 0.25 cup(s) pecans finely chopped
- 0.25 cup(s) butter melted
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Spray the bottom of a a 10inch springform pan with Pam. In a small bowl mix together first 2 ingredients. Press into the bottom of the pan. Bake 5 minutes until set.
- In a lg bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Beat in eggs, egg yolk, cream, 2 tbls flour and vanilla extract until smooth.
- In a med bowl toss apples with 1 tbls brown sugar and cinnamon until lightly coated.
- Pour half the filling into crust; arrange the apple slices over the filing, slightly over lapping. Pour remaining filling over the apples. Bake 40 minutes.
- In a sml bowl, stir together the last 4 ingredients. Sprinkle topping over cake and return to the oven for 20 - 25 minutes or until top is golden brown and set 3 inches from edge
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Shawnzie and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Apple Cheese Cake Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts