Apple-Cheese Breakfast Sandwiches
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 325
- Calories from fat: 16%
- Fat: 5.8g
- Saturated fat: 2.2g
- Monounsaturated fat: 1.3g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.3g
- Protein: 13.7g
- Carbohydrate: 55.9g
- Fiber: 0.0g
- Cholesterol: 18mg
- Iron: 0.0mg
- Sodium: 619mg
- Calcium: 0.0mg
- 1/3 cup vanilla low-fat yogurt
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 English muffins, split
- 1 medium Granny Smith apple, cored and peeled
- 1/4 cup (1 ounce) shredded reduced-fat sharp Cheddar cheese
- 2 (1/2-ounce) slices Canadian bacon
- Butter-flavored vegetable cooking spray
- Spoon yogurt onto several layers of heavy-duty paper towels; spread to 1/2-inch thickness. Cover with additional paper towels; let stand 15 minutes. Scrape yogurt into a small bowl, using a rubber spatula. Add honey and cinnamon; stir well. Spread yogurt mixture evenly over 2 muffin halves.
- Slice apple crosswise into thin rings; place 1 ring over yogurt mixture on each muffin half, reserving remaining apple.
- Sprinkle cheese over apple on muffins; top with bacon and remaining 2 muffin halves.
- Coat a nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium heat until hot. Add sandwiches; cook 2 minutes on each side or until golden. Serve with remaining apple slices.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This