- 1/3 cup vanilla low-fat yogurt
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 English muffins, split
- 1 medium Granny Smith apple, cored and peeled
- 1/4 cup (1 ounce) shredded reduced-fat sharp Cheddar cheese
- 2 (1/2-ounce) slices Canadian bacon
- Butter-flavored vegetable cooking spray
- calories 325
- caloriesfromfat 16 %
- fat 5.8 g
- satfat 2.2 g
- monofat 1.3 g
- polyfat 0.3 g
- protein 13.7 g
- carbohydrate 55.9 g
- fiber 0.0 g
- cholesterol 18 mg
- iron 0.0 mg
- sodium 619 mg
- calcium 0.0 mg
How to Make It
Spoon yogurt onto several layers of heavy-duty paper towels; spread to 1/2-inch thickness. Cover with additional paper towels; let stand 15 minutes. Scrape yogurt into a small bowl, using a rubber spatula. Add honey and cinnamon; stir well. Spread yogurt mixture evenly over 2 muffin halves.
Slice apple crosswise into thin rings; place 1 ring over yogurt mixture on each muffin half, reserving remaining apple.
Sprinkle cheese over apple on muffins; top with bacon and remaining 2 muffin halves.
Coat a nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium heat until hot. Add sandwiches; cook 2 minutes on each side or until golden. Serve with remaining apple slices.