- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 5 cups peeled, cored, sliced Granny Smith apples, (about 3 large apples)
- 1/2 cup Smucker's® Sugar Free Caramel Spoonable Ice Cream Topping
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 1/4 cups Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour
- 1 1/4 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1/4 cup brown sugar sucralose blend OR 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup Crisco Puritan Canola Oil with Omega-3 DHA
- Sugar free frozen whipped topping (optional), thawed
How to Make It
HEAT oven to 350°F. Coat an 8 x 8-inch baking pan lightly with no-stick cooking spray.
STIR apples with topping, cornstarch and cinnamon until apples are coated. Place in prepared baking pan.
COMBINE flour, oats and brown sugar blend in medium bowl. Stir in oil until evenly moistened and large crumbs form. Sprinkle over apples.
BAKE 35 to 40 minutes or until apples are tender and top is golden brown. Let stand about one hour before serving. Serve with whipped topping, if desired.