Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 whole(s) large eggs
- 1 cup(s) vegetable oil
- 2 cup(s) sugar
- 2 cup(s) flour
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1 teaspoon(s) cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 4 cup(s) apple chopped
- 1 cup(s) walnuts chopped
- 1. Beat together eggs and vegetable oil. Add sugar and continue beating.
- 2. Sift together flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon. Blend into egg mixture, mixing well.
- 3. Fold chopped apples and walnuts into cake batter. Pour into a greased 9" x 13" greased pan.
- 4. Bake at 350 degrees for 50 minutes or until cake is done.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by vermit and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Apple Cake Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cakes/Frostings