Photo: Melina Hammer; Styling: Lydia Degaris Pursell
Apple-Cabbage Slaw is a colorful, fresh side that complements most entrees.
This recipe goes with Fried Pork Chops with Caramelized Onion Gravy
Yield: Makes 6 to 8 servings
- 3 cups finely shredded green cabbage
- 1 cup finely shredded red cabbage
- 1 medium-size Granny Smith apple, cut into thin strips
- 3/4 cup loosely packed fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 2 tablespoons Fresh Lemon Vinaigrette
- Toss together green cabbage, red cabbage, apple, parsley, and Fresh Lemon Vinaigrette.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Salads