Photo: Jennifer Davick; Styling: Lydia DeGaris Pursell
More From Southern Living
Total: 10 Hours, 20 Minutes
- 2 pounds Granny Smith apples, peeled and sliced
- 2 pounds Rome apples, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 3 cups sugar
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1. Place sliced apples and vinegar in a 4-qt. slow cooker.
- 2. Cover and cook at High 6 hours. Stir in sugars and nutmeg. Reduce setting to Low; cook, covered, 4 hours. Cool. Strain, if desired. Refrigerate up to 1 week.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note