Apple Brown Betty
More From Southern Living
Bake: 45 Minutes
- 4 cups soft white breadcrumbs
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 4 large Granny Smith apples, peeled and cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices
- 1 cup apple cider
- Stir together breadcrumbs and butter.
- Stir together brown sugar and cinnamon. Place half of the apple slices in a lightly greased 12- x 8-inch baking dish; sprinkle apples evenly with half of brown sugar mixture and half of breadcrumb mixture. Repeat procedure with remaining apples, brown sugar mixture, and breadcrumb mixture. Pour apple cider evenly over top.
- Bake at 350° for 45 minutes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This