Apple-Brie Spinach Salad
From Rhonda Crowe: Victoria, British Columbia. Serving Accompaniment: Spaghetti Squash with Red Sauce. Recipe published in Taste of Home June/July 2007.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 large apples, cut into 1/2-inch wedges
- 4 tablespoon(s) maple syrup, divided
- 8 cup(s) fresh baby spinach
- 1 round (8 ounces) Brie cheese, cubed
- 1/2 cup(s) pecan halves, toasted
- 1/4 cup(s) apple cider or juice
- 1/4 cup(s) canola oil
- 3 tablespoon(s) cider vingar
- 1 teaspoon(s) Dijon mustard
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- • Place apples on an ungreased baking sheet; brush with 2 tablespoons syrup. Broil 3-4 in. from the heat for 3 minutes. Turn; brush with remaining syrup. Broil 3-5 minutes longer or until crisp-tender.
- • In a large salad bowl, combine the spinach, cheese, pecans and apples. In a small saucepan, combine the dressing ingredients; bring to a boil. Pour over salad; toss to coat.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note