Apple Brie Quesadillas
With onions, apples and cheese, these quesadillas are a surprising change from typical versions with sweet and savory flavors. Cut them into quarters and serve them for brunch along with scrambled eggs and fresh fruit. From Heather Kahn Gisi: San Dimas, California. Recipe published in Quick Cooking September/October 2005.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 medium onions, sliced
- 1/4 cup(s) balsamic vinegar
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) dried thyme
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) dried rosemary, crushed
- 1 tablespoon(s) canola oil
- 4 10-inch flour tortillas
- 2 medium tart apples, sliced
- 1 8-ounce round Brie cheese, rind removed and quartered
- • In a small skillet over medium heat, cook the onions, vinegar, sugar, thyme and rosemary in oil for 10 minutes or until onions are golden brown.
- • Spoon the mixture over half of each tortilla; top with apples and cheese. Fold over. Cook on a griddle over medium heat for 2-3 minutes on each side or until cheese is melted.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note