We prefer Gala and a bit of cinnamon. Super-easy, let the cups cool enough so that the ice cream doesn't melt straightaway.
Apple Brandy, Apples & Dulce de Leche
small changes to Haagen-Daz recipe http://www.haagendazs.com/Recipes/Recipe/1
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 Gala or Granny Smith apples
- 2 tablespoon(s) unsalted butter, melted
- 2 tablespoon(s) apple brandy
- 2 tablespoon(s) brown sugar
- dash(es) cinnamon or apple pie spice, optional
- 1 1/2 cup(s) Haagen Daz Dulche de Leche
- 6 gingersnap cookies, crushed
- Oven at 400
- Peel, core, quarter & slice apples
- Mix butter, apple brandy, sugar (& spice if you like it)
- Add apple slices and stir to coat
- Portion apples amongst 6 buttered souffle dishes
- Place on baking sheet & in oven 35 min
- Cool til barely warm
- Top each with 1/4c ice cream and portion of cookie crumbs
This recipe is a personal recipe added by carolfitz and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note