This recipe goes with Grilled Flank Steak with Apple-Bourbon Sauce and Roasted Vegetables
Yield: Makes 3 cups
- 2 cups barbecue sauce
- 2 medium Granny Smith apples, peeled and diced
- 1 small onion, diced
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1/4 cup bourbon or apple juice concentrate
- Bring first 5 ingredients to a boil in a medium saucepan over medium heat; reduce heat, and simmer, stirring occasionally, 15 minutes. Remove from heat, and stir in bourbon.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used KC Masterpiece Original Barbecue Sauce.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note