Apple BarBQue chicken
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3/4 cup(s) Kraft original BarBQue sauce
- 1/2 cup(s) Smoky Joe's BarBQue sauce
- 1 container(s) chunky applesauce (individual serving)
- 4-6 chicken thighs/legs or pork chops
- Combine all ingredients but meat. Place meat pieces in crockpot and cover with sauce. Bake on low for 4-6 hours or high for 2-3 hours.
- I have done many combinations of fruit and BarBQue sauces. Peach Salsa works very well instead of applesauce.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by BowieMeMe and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note