Apple BarBQue chicken
This is an easy way to make chicken in a crockpot. I particularly like thighs in this sauce but it works for all chicken and pork chops.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3/4 cup(s) Kraft original BarBQue sauce
- 1/2 cup(s) Smoky Joe's BarBQue sauce
- 1 container(s) chunky applesauce (individual serving)
- 4-6 chicken thighs/legs or pork chops
- Combine all ingredients but meat. Place meat pieces in crockpot and cover with sauce. Bake on low for 4-6 hours or high for 2-3 hours.
- I have done many combinations of fruit and BarBQue sauces. Peach Salsa works very well instead of applesauce.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by BowieMeMe and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note