- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 (16-ounce) package shredded coleslaw mix
- 1 large Gala apple, peeled and finely diced
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
- 4 precooked bacon slices, crumbled
- Whisk together first 6 ingredients in a large bowl. Add coleslaw mix, apple, and ground pepper, tossing well to coat. Chill 30 minutes. Sprinkle with bacon just before serving.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used Oscar Mayer Ready-to-Serve Bacon for precooked bacon slices.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Side Dishes/Vegetables