Prep: 25 min.
This recipe goes with Chicken Tacos With Apple-Avocado Salsa
Yield: Makes 3 cups
- 1 Granny Smith apple, diced
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1/2 cup diced red pepper
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1/2 jalapeño pepper, seeded and minced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lime rind
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1. Stir together all ingredients. Cover and chill until ready to serve.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Appetizers