Apple Apricot Bread Pudding
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) loaf soft-crust whole-grain bread cut in large chunks
- 2 cup(s) dairy free milk
- 4 whole(s) eggs
- 2 cup(s) all-fruit apricot preserves
- 1/2 cup(s) sugar
- 1/2 cup(s) oil
- 3 tablespoon(s) apricot brandy or rum
- 2 tablespoon(s) cinnamon
- 4 whole(s) granny smith (green) apples, unpeeled, grated use a food processor
- Preheat the oven to 375F. Mix all ingredients except apples by hand in a bowl, breaking up the bread and preserves as you go. Fold in the apples, gently so as not to extract more moisture. Pour the batter into a greased 9×13 inch pan, a greased 10-inch round pan or a dozen greased muffin molds. Bake for about 1 hour (about 40 minutes for muffin molds), or a little longer, until the pudding looks nice and puffy, and the center is firm. Serve warm or at room temperature, alone or with caramel sauce, and a scoop of sorbet or vanilla ice-cream.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Yiskah and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Apple Apricot Bread Pudding Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Puddings/Custards